I have a new pet project--Winter Holidays!! I am preparing for the Winter Solstice, for being visited by dear friends from halfway around the earth, and for Christmas. I and my space must move some excess. I have gained several pounds as a late-thirties present to myself. I've had enough fun with it and I'm passing it along. Rather than feast with friends or family, I intend to conduct a juice fast. I'm charging up my camera so I can take before and after pics of myself and my space.
Believe it or not, I am pulling on some online resources for planning a wedding, have a dedicated calendar/project management notebook, a budget, and I'm working on a timeline. I'm also starting to declutter while I do my planning. Basically, I'm getting a home Christmas wedding together in the space of about 15 days. Woo Hoo!! I've never felt so alive!!!
Believe it or not, I am pulling on some online resources for planning a wedding, have a dedicated calendar/project management notebook, a budget, and I'm working on a timeline. I'm also starting to declutter while I do my planning. Basically, I'm getting a home Christmas wedding together in the space of about 15 days. Woo Hoo!! I've never felt so alive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment