Thursday, January 19, 2012

Twenty-One Days of Fun! Day 1

I'm embarking for home today, wherever home is at this time. 

I will spend the next week asking in meditation, "who am I?", the week after that "what do I want?", and the third and final week "What is my Dharma?"

Starting today, I eat experimentally, following my cravings and checking in with myself an hour later and making notes to start designing my ideal diet.  I let go of the weight loss/gain aspect of food, and I trust that I will seek and utilize what my body needs overall.

I am investing at least 15 minutes of time into vigorous excercise each day. 

I will be logging the experience here. 

I will do an hour of research daily. Week One focuses on addiction--disease or no?  Week 2 focuses on writing my autobiography.  Week 3 focuses on Dreaming Out Loud. 

I will write a first draft of a poem here each day. 

As we will see, many other unscheduled self-caring items will creep in throughout the day.  The above is merely an example of highlights to hit. 


Day 1

breakfast: coffee with cream, egg scrambled with 1tsp butter, 1/2 slice swiss cheese, 2 oz ham. 4 oz cucumber and tbsp sc, earl grey tea.  feel good if a bit overfed.  Less fat next time, more greens.

mediation--check.

phone call with good friend--check.

3 mins excercise--check.

poem--check, see below:

RMA d9

Endure for the pure;
Loyalty means loyalty to self,
Loyalty means loving and knowing self,
Loyalty means showing up here now,
Always good to see you, Timelessness.

hot bath with salts and lavander--check.

Exercise:  1 min

Dinner:  8 Wendy's chicken nuggets, scallop tempura with plain steamed broccoli and sauteed jalapenos, 5 glasses Spanish Cava.  I feel full, completely off-program, satisfied, a bit amused at this very sudden mood swing from virtue and science to this no-holds-barred hedonism.  WTF?

4 cans sparkling water

2 cigarettes

Bed:  9:30




No comments:

Post a Comment